Our team meets and events rely exclusively on parent volunteers to make things happen and ensure a fun and safe experience for all. Meets can't happen without you fulfilling your MANDATORY volunteer requirements!
We always need parents to become certified meet officials (its much easier than it sounds!), to time, to work concessions, and much more.
What makes volunteering fun?
- Meeting other great River Falls parents (and grandparents!)
- Being part of a longstanding community tradition
- Watching a 6 year-old make it across the pool or jump off the diving board for the very first time!
Forgot what you signed up for? There are two easy ways to check:
- You can view your assignments in your My Account page
- You can also view job assignments one meet at a time from the Swim Meets / Events page
WE NEED YOU! Become a Swim or Dive Meet Official!
Want to learn a little more about swimming or diving? Want a premium deck view at meets? Just want the meet to move a little quicker? Then we might have the right volunteer role for you! Become a swim or dive meet official by attending one of MCSL easy training sessions. Click here to view the MCSL training schedule and to register
SWIM Official Certification:
Referee, Starter, and Stroke & Turn certification
Stroke & Turn certification
Referee and Starter certification
DIVE Official Certification:
To become certified as a Judge OR Referee for Dive Meetings, you must attend an Officials Clinic.
Please feel free to talk to the Swim or Dive Reps, or Coaches if you have any questions about these training sessions.